ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Customer Experience Zalon
Reports to: Dedicated Owner Customer Experience
Team Size: <10
Recruiter: Taryn Bonugli
As Product Manager Zalon New Customer Experience, you will work in a cross-functional team, with great Autonomy and Purpose in close cooperation with developers, UX, UI, other Product Managers and business stakeholders.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Work on shaping the experience of our new customers making the best first impression we can while starting a meaningful dialog
- Dive deep into understanding your customer needs and expectations; optimizing user experience through intuition, analysis of quantitative test and reports data and qualitative research/customer interviews
- Full ownership of your product and its roadmap, make short- to mid-term strategic decisions, and envision how we can build the best tech product – for our customers and our business
- Lead the discovery & ideation phase, prototyping & testing early on before launching new digital products and features
- Manage the design and development process within your team; ensuring each release solves requirements and delivers customer value
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Passionate about user experience; able to inspire designers and engineers with thought-provoking objectives and customer-centric use cases. You are superb at stakeholder management and enjoy working closely with our data scientists
- Hands-on experience in product management, ideally in a consumer software company, having worked in a similar roles for minimum 3 years
- You are well-versed in the history and evolution of digital shopping experiences, understand modern best practices, and have the foresight to identify emerging trends – ideally you prefer to work in the fashion context over other industries
- Passion for product discovery, understanding customer needs, a strong analytical approach to your work, and KPI driven
- Excellent communicator, with experience working in and motivating cross-functional teams/individuals
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Within Zalando Digital Experience (DX), you will work with many autonomous teams that live up to the standards of software craftsmanship, ownership and excellence. Along with our guiding set of principles we entrust you and your team to shape the future of Zalando.