VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done – disrupting a $3.4 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Our success shows in our numbers – we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today we have over 10 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to scale!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities as well as in London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Product Manager for our deal workflow product area. This position comes with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. You will lead a cross-functional team to identify and solve our customers’ greatest needs around their leasing workflows. You will be joining a skilled, fun, and growing group of technologists who are constantly changing the way commercial real estate is done.
VTS distinguishes itself by fostering a strong sense of collaboration across the product management team and investing in every individual. This includes educational budgets, internal brown bags, guest speakers, workshops, and team trips to conferences like “Mind the Product.”
VTS has a clearly defined career path for every product manager on the team and is committed to their long-term professional development.
What You’ll Do
- You will work with internal teams and customers to define and build upon our existing leasing workflow, owning product features like Approvals, Deal Tasks, and other areas that drive efficient leasing
- You will seek to learn the Jobs To Be Done of our customers in this area through extensive quantitative and qualitative discovery as well as opportunities for product growth and addressing technical debt.
- You will solve customer and business problems while flexing your creative and analytical side
- You will define ambitious and empathetic goals with your squad and then ship high quality product every day to hit them
- You will work in an open, collaborative, and multidisciplinary environment. You will own the priority and scope of the work and use our amazing design and engineering talent to generate and iterate on these ideas
- You will measure and synthesize the quantitative and qualitative feedback on your products, and share these findings with your team and senior management
- You will have autonomy over your backlog and flexibility to ensure we are hitting the right balance of new features, polish, bugs and technical investment
- You will also work closely with our Directors of Product and Chief Product Officer to improve team culture, motivation, and processes
- You have 3+ years experience as a Product Manager in an SaaS or B2B startup
- You have a proven track record of launching features and products that solve your business and customers’ needs
- You love talking to customers and doing field research
- You are a truly empathetic listener: to your team, stakeholders and your customers
- You are clear and concise in your communication
- You care deeply about best product practices and standards – just shipping isn’t enough for you
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate or Property Tech industries
- Experience in workflow management, B2B/Enterprise software, or efficiency tooling
- Academic or professional experience in Data Analysis, Statistics, or Finance
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Bryant Park)
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks