About the role
Award-winning London based travel-startup, Flash Pack, is on the hunt for new travel loving professionals!
Do you want to continue Flash Pack’s runaway success story of 400% YoY growth? Have you got what it takes to achieve meteoric targets in a global market?
As our first Product Manager, you’ll help our founders to define the product and direction of the business – helping us make the experience for our customers as delightful and rewarding as we can.
You’ll be working closely with our technology team and suppliers, responsible for designing the next generation of our platform.
You’ll create features and experiences that help us take our (already very successful) business to the next level, using a data-driven approach to decide what’s working and how to change things.
You’ll be working on:
- Identify and implement product features with an emphasis on improving engagement and user experience
- Manage the suppliers interactions
- Define product analytics and key metrics
- Contribute to the development of a world-class culture of innovation to help evolve Flash Pack into a product & technology centric company
- Provide internal and external communication and marketing support, working internal teams to execute
- Evolve and ensure executable, iterative processes with focus on high impact initiatives that drive customer engagement and satisfaction
- Understands the difference between building features and solving problems
- Can design simple wireframes and mockups to communicate user challenges
- Has experience developing web-based products, technologies and platforms
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- You will have several years as a Product Manager working in cross-functional teams (squads)
- A proactive problem solver
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial, can-do mindset
- Exceptional analytical, communication and project management skills
- Hands on and ‘get stuff done’ attitude
- Commercially-minded and goal-oriented, with the ability to think creatively
- Aligns with our core values: Customer Focused, Drive to be the best, Think Big, Trust & Integrity, Continuous Improvement and Be Humble
Perks, glorious perks at Flash Pack:
- As well as a competitive salary, we offer you a position in one of the hottest international startups and a chance to truly be a part of something great and challenging
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
- Fast-paced, exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career, learn new skills and experiment with new ideas.
- No red-tape or stifling hierarchy. We make stuff happen and if it doesn’t work we move on quickly and try something new
- Flexible work hours and an opportunity to experience Flash Pack trips at a discounted price and possible opportunity to recce one of our latest adventures
- Everyone gets a pension and crucial roles receive Equity too, because we believe in creating a Team of Founders
- You will be entitled to 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Cash award of £700 to use for either a free flight to a destination that we sell once a year, or put towards training and expand your skills in new areas
- ‘Master of Fun’ company wide and team events (from kayaking to axe throwing, we make it our mission to experience all the adventure London has to offer)
- Great offices with free delicious lunches, fruit, snacks, coffee and Friday drinks!