Role: Product Manager (Sports)
Type: Full time, permanent
Salary: Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Location: London (Camden Town)
iTech Media is a values-led, Talent first and rapidly scaling, online media company operating in a hugely demanding, competitive and innovative sector. This necessitates hiring and retaining the sharpest and most adaptable people in technology in order to build the best digital teams in London & Warsaw.
We service a rapidly growing network of over 150 sites across 50+ countries and 21 languages.
Founded in late 2015, we’re building diverse, talented and high-performing teams including Software Development, UX & Design, Content, SEO, Conversion Optimisation and of course, Product. We comprise an international team of almost 100 vectoring towards a compelling vision of building the #1 online media company in gaming.
In this role, you will be leading a new product team with the goal of disrupting and succeeding in an extremely competitive vertical – sports betting!
You will be laser-focused on growing, improving and developing key cutting-edge ideas and products that will take us from our current starting position into a dominant force in the market! Under your leadership this product will become a leading brand and a world class reference in the industry.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, prioritise and maintain a product roadmap.
- Produce specifications for individual projects that are key to the product.
- Develop and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and customer satisfaction.
- Operate efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure top quality delivery.
- Work at both a strategic and an operational level.
- Keep a firm eye on what the data tells you and take insights from it.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Marketing, Content, Tech, Design and Conversion.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and execution.
What we expect from you:
- Deep knowledge of sports and/or sports betting.
- Solid experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner in a web development environment.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality product improvements.
- Experience putting together a product roadmap and seeing it through to completion.
- Good knowledge of websites, online content, SEO and web development.
- Outstanding team management skills.
- An impeccable eye for detail, as well as strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of web analytics and how to analyse data to spot opportunities and make decisions.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion & energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your passion will shine through.
- Self-motivated. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
What we can do for you:
- Give you the platform and support to excel, both personally and professionally and within a winning team!
- Give you a yearly training budget of £1,000 to really bring out the ninja in you!
- Annual company retreat to have fun, team build and grow together. Previous destinations include Mykonos, Mexico and Thailand.
- Annual bonus scheme based on individual & company performance.
And all of these added goodies:
- Brand new, custom-designed, 11,000 sq ft offices with a fun and engaging culture.
- Flexible working hours
- Team Friday lunches – ordered-in from a variety of local restaurants (P.S. on your first Friday you get to choose for the whole team!).
- Birthdays off!
- Unlimited drinks, snacks and organic fruit.
- Free private health care including dental, optical, physio and well-being.
- Choice of Mac/PC, Herman Miller chair, top spec Bose headphones.
- Regular well-being activities – Mindfulness & Nutrition guest speakers, free Health Screen initiatives.
- Opportunity to join our boxing, yoga and 5-a-side football initiatives.
- Monthly social events including bowling, ping pong, office parties, summer party and Christmas extravaganza.
- 25 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays + additional paid time-off when the office is closed for the whole Christmas and New Year period.
- Charity volunteer days.
- Pension contribution matched up to 5%.
- Annual travel season ticket loan.