We’re looking for a Product Manager to help us synthesize market, strategic and customer information into a clear product roadmap that iteratively leads our team toward achieving our mission. You’ll be working with our engineering team to break product deliverables into stories and tasks, and with our designers to help design solutions that solve our customer problems and contribute towards a world-class product. While based in Hootsuite’s Bucharest office, you will report to Acting VP, Product.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Connect with customers, leverage competitive analysis, and market trends to build product roadmaps that balance short term business goals with the established long term vision and strategy.
- Communicate and provide visibility into product initiatives to the rest of the organization, in particular marketing, sales and customer success.
- Collaborate with product and user interface designers to generate user experiences that help our customers achieve their objectives.
- Work and guide product development in an agile development environment with a team of top notch engineers.
- Coordinate with product marketing to build a communication strategy that will inform our customers about how our products help meet their objectives
- Analyze the performance of your products and releases all through the adoption funnel of mobile and SaaS products.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A post-secondary degree in computer science, business and/or engineering, or equivalent work experience and 4+ years of software product management experience
- Experience developing products for marketing & sales customer bases
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects, even in the face of uncertainty
- Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works to continuously improve
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.