Elsewhen is a digital product consultancy established in 2011 and based in London. It’s our mission to help create the next generation of technology-led businesses. We do this through designing, building and shipping digital products and services for our diverse mix of clients. Designing world-class technology solutions that future-proof their businesses.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager on a contract basis. Someone who has technical background and experience working with mid-tear corporate clients. You will work with our technical team to define, shape and deliver a solution that fits the problem space and the customer needs. You will advise the client and make sure that the team is providing value and the outcomes are landing internally.
The job entails working with the CTO and other team members, as well as the client team, to understand and helping the team to explore an existing and complex set of legacy systems. The information gathered during this phase will be used to build recommendations and a plan for a new replacement SASS system we intend to take to MVP during the engagement. Below is a non-exhaustive list of activities the role will oversee, manage or be otherwise involved in.
You are expected to manage the backlog and make sure we deliver outstanding results on time and budget. You will be managing delivery and working closely with the client, advising and coaching. The right candidate will thrive in an Agile process and feel comfortable with contributing to technical decisions and passion for creating a great environment for teams to thrive.
We are also looking for a person who recognises themselves with these items f the below:
- Working efficiently with technical teams
- Delivering with an agile mindset at a bigger scale
- Has experience with 3rd party integrations
- Experience running Agile ceremonies
- Experience with creating and managing a roadmap
- Can explain technical decisions to stakeholders
- Understands the web, its capabilities and limitations
- Has managed senior technical teams
- Have worked in a big corporate setting, preferably where multiple work streams need to coordinate frequently
- Has technical background and can speak engineering
If you also have some of these under your belt that’s a bonus:
Has experience with E-commerce platforms
Previous life in a consultancy
Previous life in a startup
- Competitive day rate
- Friendly and non hierarchal culture
- Dogs in the office
- Working with A-teams
We don’t care what gender you are, what religion you believe or not believe in, your sexual orientation, nationality or anything besides how good you are at your job and how passionate you are.