TradeGecko is a fast-growing Singapore-based technology company that provides industry-leading inventory and order management tools to entrepreneurs, founders, and independent businesses.
Our cloud-based platform levels the playing field and gives SMBs the commerce super-powers they need to compete, ensuring they are able to sell more, more often, across more channels, and to more people.
Already supporting 17,000 customers in more than 90 countries transacting over US$3.7 billion, we are building a one-stop shop to power B2B and B2C commerce success. This is done through automation, data analytics, an entrepreneur ecosystem, integrated with leading platforms and business critical software.
Founded in 2012, TradeGecko is headquartered in Singapore and has offices in Toronto and Manila.
The Product Management Team @ TradeGecko
The Director of Product is responsible for leading the Product Management function at TradeGecko. You will be responsible for executing the vision, scaling the process, and building the team of Product Managers across our three offices. The Director of Product at TradeGecko must be energetic and passionate about the product and problems that we’re solving for commerce businesses around the world.
At TradeGecko, Product Managers drive the direction and roadmap for their autonomous teams. These teams are made up of Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, and members from our Data & UX disciplines.
- Lead the Product Team: Support and mentor product managers, raising the bar for product excellence within the team that reports to you.
- Be the champion of our Product Culture: Foster the culture of experimentation, customer-centricity, data-driven development, and the combined growth of the engineering, product, and design organizations.
- Act as a partner to the VP of Product Development, CTO and other executive stakeholders; participate in defining TradeGecko’s Product Vision and lead the execution: Drive the development, communication, and iterations of TradeGecko’s product strategy and own related metrics.
- Prioritize and optimize execution of the roadmap: Build processes and structures for consistent and effective product delivery.
- Maintain internal communication to ensure that feedback on product is absorbed into the roadmap, employees feel heard, and progress on key product priorities go back to the larger organization to enable other teams to do their best work.
- Enable the marketing team and support their go-to-market initiatives and programs.
- Ensure that the customer voice is represented across the organization.
- Communication – Strong communication capability that creates a sense of trust and integrity amongst the CEO, leaders, board and the rest of the company.
- Experimental Mindset – You’re passionate about encouraging the team to explore new ideas and building out MVPs to determine product-market-channel fit.
- Collaboration – A true team player, asks lots of questions to better develop an unbiased view of the business and understands they need everyone to help deliver our desired outcomes.
- Cultural Engagement – Leverage the planning and reporting process to set and reinforce specific behaviours. Constantly teaching the rest of the organization why things make or do not make sense for TG.
- Team Builder & Coach – Knows that ultimately people are the critical driver for success and has clearly articulated their ability to lead, manage and motivate teams in a variety of environments.
- A Leader – a person that naturally inspires and motivates the team and people around them. The ability to get the most of people and create engagement in the work and team.
- 5-8 years of Product Management Leadership experience.
- Proven experience in managing SaaS product lifecycle.
- A track record of shaping and shipping highly successful web or mobile products.
- Experience leading software delivery and launching new products or services in SaaS companies.
- Ability to execute on short and long term product strategy.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude and creative thinking skills.