At Zava we treat thousands of people across Europe who feel let down by the ‘old’ way of doing healthcare – phone calls, paper prescriptions, bureaucracy, waiting and worrying.
We’ve built an online medical platform that connects patients with doctors, pharmacies and test laboratories – providing safe, efficient and non-judgemental care to over 2 million patients in 6 countries.
But this is just the beginning: we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will collaborate with our product and marketing teams, to develop a clear go-to-market strategy for key product categories.
Product marketing is a new discipline at Zava, so you will have a chance to shape the role and have a big impact on our future growth.
- You’ll develop deep expertise on a specific product or user segment via user research (surveys, interviews), behaviour analysis, competitor reviews, SWOT analysis, pricing reviews, and anything else you deem necessary.
- You’ll craft the messaging and position of our products, translating technical capabilities and clinical benefits into customer benefits
- You’ll build differentiated propositions that align with our brand purpose, resonate with our users, and help achieve our growth KPIs.
- You’ll be collaborating with multiple teams, including creative, content, performance marketers, PR, product, UX etc.
- You’ll take a real sense of ownership for category growth, making sure you see ideas through to implementation, measurement, and iteration across multiple channels.
- You’ll make sure key aspects of copy, images, flows and PR statements are aligned and reflective of our brand and our go-to-market strategy.
- You’ll get creative about growth, experimenting with new growth opportunities
- You’ll distill market feedback into market intelligence that informs product teams and help shape product features.
- You’ll obsess about the numbers – focusing on your primary metric: treatments per day growth from target services
As we are a fast growing startup with big plans to extend and adapt our platform, accountabilities may change over time. Changes will be made after consultation with the job holder.
We’re open to lots of different backgrounds, but we are ideally looking for:
- Experience driving product marketing within a fast-growth business
- You are a good writer, a persuasive story-teller, and you know how to work with creative.
- You are comfortable working in a data-led environment and can back up your work with clear metrics.
- You understand how consumer-facing products are built and are comfortable working with a technical team
ZAVA. TAKING CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
From doctors and developers, marketers and engineers, through to administrators and customer service specialists, at Zava we’re looking to grow our community of passionate professionals.
In return, we can offer you a range of unique benefits designed to help you learn, develop and fulfil your potential.
You’ll work with some of the smartest minds in the industry, and if you have a bright idea, we’ll all work with you to make it happen.
We also offer you access to private healthcare, childcare vouchers and a competitive salary, and company-wide bonuses.
And you’ll get to work in a fun, collaborative environment, with a casual dress code, flexible working, and an open plan office set in a hub for culture and entertainment.
If you’re bright, entrepreneurial and want to make a real difference to the world’s health, we’d love to hear from you.