But this is just the beginning: we’re looking for a Product Manager to lead a new team who will ultimately be responsible for improving the customer experience for target categories.
- At its heart your responsibility will be to solve patient problems in a way that works for the business using the skills and
- We don’t do “traditional” roadmaps here. Instead, you’ll work with the team and leadership to set Objectives and Key Results and figure out the best way of achieving those with your team
- All teams are co-located in London and have a UX/UI designer, engineers and QA as well as access to UX Research support, a Data Analyst and subject matter experts.
- You’ll collaborate deeply with your core and wider team to make sure we build the right thing, and build the thing right
- Although we believe strongly in the power of self-organising agile teams, you’ll be a natural leader in a team of developers and UX professionals.
- You’ll foster a deep understanding of the company, our product, industry, customers, data and technology to enable you to make well-informed decisions.
- You’ll combine quantitative ( ‘what’) and qualitative ( ‘why’) data to understand how our products – and any experiments you run – are performing.
- You’ll be rigorously hypothesis-led, acknowledging what you don’t know and designing experiments to help the team learn fast!
- As a result in a short space of time you can expect your, and your team’s, work to make a difference to millions of patients across the world.
As we are a fast growing startup with big plans to extend and adapt our platform, accountabilities may change over time. Changes will be made after consultation with the job holder.
We’re open to lots of different backgrounds but you probably need to have experience of working in an Agile environment and product discovery techniques.
Core agile Product Owner skills are important. A solid understanding of data, confidence, empathy and grit are essential. For this role in particular, experience working on consumer products and the ability rapidly test and iterate are essential.
- An entrepreneurial working environment. If you can make a case for a project that fits with our vision, you’ll likely be able to execute it
- An experienced, highly collaboratively development team to learn from and contribute towards
- Competitive salary, with a share options package and company-wide bonus scheme
- Hardware of your choice
- An individual training budget to spend on any conference / workshop you wish
- The ability to work flexibly as well as some great team social events every month (including our Friday Lunch & Learns)
- Private healthcare scheme (including gym and excursion discounts) and childcare vouchers
- Our brand new central London office in Angel offers excellent transport links, weekly fresh fruit, free breakfast, great freshly ground coffee and a bundle of local coffee shops, eateries and bars!