As a Head of Product you are responsible for leading product within Hubble by taking the priorities of the business and needs of the user to plan and deliver a vision and roadmap that will grow the business. This is also a role where you will be expected to stay close to the action by product-owning one of our cross-functional teams and working closely with CTO/co-founder.
As a marketplace we have to build a breadth of different features from search to office space management for a wide variety of customers from freelancers to WeWork. This makes what we do particularly challenging and so from day one you’ll be getting stuck into:
- Improving and adding to our tenant experience which consists of search, listings, shortlisting, a viewing calendar and more.
- Building out the host tools to help our customers manage their space more efficiently; including viewing management, messaging, payments, inventory management and more.
- Prioritising what we automate within our internal team to help make their processes more efficient.
- Optimising our site for search engines to aid crawlability and improving our rankings across key terms.
As well as leading one of the above areas, you’ll be responsible for leading product across all of them. As part of this you’ll mentor, manage and work with other product owners to set the roadmap and product processes so that everyone can work autonomously from the same rulebook. This role involves depth and breadth and so your responsibilities are broad:
- Own and drive the delivery of the product roadmap across each teams.
- Stay close to the action by leading major product initiatives/ features.
- Set a high product standard while resolving trade-offs between speed, quality and scope.
- Improve the product process across the company in order to optimise delivery and learning velocity.
- Figure out the vision and goals with each team; ideate on potential changes; and then own the KPIs to measure the impact of the changes.
- Constantly question and test your assumptions using qualitative feedback and quantitative A/B tests and KPIs; then iterate and improve on what has been shipped!
- Work closely with each area of the business to prioritise the backlog, make tradeoffs in product scope and update timelines.
- Manage and mentor product owners and designers.
- Spread your knowledge within the team so that everyone deeply understands the product and our customers, especially so product owners can work autonomously.
- Lead the recruitment of new product owners and contribute to the rest of tech hiring.
- Have 5+ years product management experience using agile methodologies within a startup environment.
- Have managed and led a product team.
- Have experience setting and leading the product roadmap and then delivering products used by real customers.
- Be customer focused and have a passion for making a real impact on customers’ lives.
- Be data-informed not driven. You understand how data informs your decision making and how it is one piece of a bigger picture when prioritising.
- Experience of working in B2B domain
- Experience of working in marketplace or SaaS focused product is a plus.
- Proptech experience is advantageous
By joining Hubble you will operate at the heart of a fast growing scale-up, you will have an opportunity to help us deliver a disruptive product offering and become a number one proptech business in UK. We have a personalised benefits package that includes some of the following: generous equity options, flexible working, health & pension and more.
Hubble is an equal opportunities employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to maintaining a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality and aim to achieve a good work life balance across the business. We encourage applications from anyone that meets the requirements for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.