infogr8 is seeking an experienced, senior Technical Lead that can lead teams, design and architect solutions to client challenges and get their hands dirty with a bit of coding should it be needed.
The ideal candidate will have a broad range of skills and experience with a range of technologies.. But as well as being a skilled full stack engineering, we’re looking for someone with the right mindset, sharing our key characteristics: Analytical, patient, a love for learning, attention to detail, creative vision, discipline.
As a passionate enthusiast, this person has a demonstrated portfolio having architected, presented and documented across software and digital experiences for data visualisation and analysis from end to end. The individual will be excited about the opportunities in real time and predictive solutions as well as creative work that presents historic data. A client focus is required selling in appropriate solutions clearly to a wide range of audiences both technical and non-technical, whilst managing existing client technical relationships.
The individual will be methodical being able to quickly demonstrate ways of working and be able to lead team members in a cross-disciplinary setting that stretch from data, content, creative and development. Equally, you’ll be just as keen to work in a client office setting when necessary to create synergy with new teams quickly. We are looking for a genuine people person, a strong communicator.
They’ll also be up to date with modern approaches working to agile methods and be abreast with new technology that can maintain infogr8 as leading the way in data led digital product offering faster, lighter, smarter, more robust solutions.
Responsibilities: The individual will be working across all interactive and digital product needs of the business:
- Lead on custom, creative projects from a technical perspective raising the bar on quality of code.
- Set best practice approach working in conjunction with developers and development partners.
Developing custom solutions from briefs, architecting the solution and presenting functional spec, tech spec, dependencies both in short form early stage and detail in more defined stage.
- Supporting existing tech projects to maintain quality through daily/weekly reviews, leading stand-ups for tech-specific projects and being the clients support network from a technical perspective.
- Refreshing the Infogr8 digital product offering and its subsequent services, presenting best practice approaches against each for both internal and external comms.
- Communicating Infogr8’s digital product proposition through community talks, thought pieces, client lunch and learns and any other areas on the marketing strategy agenda in order to increase awareness and add value to our clients.
- Foster infogr8’s tech talent pool across full time, contract and freelance requirements ensuring the agency has like-minded talent available on demand.
- Develop libraries and more efficient ways of working in order to build IP and create a framework that helps provide efficiencies for future, custom projects.
- At least 5+ years industry experience across digital experience led projects, having worked at agency level.
- Back end capabilities (ECMAScript 6, React, MobX, Babel, Webpack)
- Server side technologies – MongoDB, MySQL, PHP, NodeJS, Python.