Sales-i are an award-winning business intelligence software company, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Product Owner – you will be integral to the continued success of our Product Team.
As the Product Owner you will manage and prioritise the workload for the Development Team, with priority given to impact on business and supporting the product strategy.
Key Responsibilities of the Product Owner
• Build good working relationships with the development team
• Provide additional coaching and support to Product Team
• Prioritising and sequencing the backlog according to business value i.e. grading user stories
• Creating strong User Stories
• Assisting the development team in breaking down epics, themes and features into user stories
• Capturing requirements from the Product Manager and business stakeholders that are developed into product backlog items
• Conveying the product vision and goals
• Being responsible for monitoring KPI’s on features and reporting back to the Product Manager
• Interacting regularly with all key stakeholders (Internal and External) – building strong working relationships
• Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans
• Provide sprint reports at the end of each sprint to the Product Manager
Skills & Experience Required:
• Degree Educated – preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
• Agile (scrum) certification
• Strong SaaS background – proven experience of managing SaaS products
• Knowledge of using Jira, Confluence, Balsamiq (or other wire framing tools) Word, Excel
• Excellent attention to detail
• Team player, with a collaborative approach
• Excellent presentation and communication skills