As a Product Owner (f/m/x) you know what our customers want and can translate it into requirements a development team can understand. You have a strong desire to bring products to the market our customers will love. You also understand how to bridge the worlds of business and technology. Working directly with a cross-functional software development team, you will guide products from conception to launch. You will be working in a cross-functional program team that drives the definition and execution of a part of our product roadmap, including team members from Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and Finance. As a Product Owner, you will help shape the future of Maschine and Komplete products.
What You’ll Do
- Identify market opportunities and play a key role in defining the product vision and strategy.
- Create business cases based on data/market analysis and feedback from design and development teams.
- Research and understand customer needs and define product requirements.
- Create a product roadmap and communicate it to stakeholders
- Guide a cross-functional development team to develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Manage a product backlog, write user stories and quantify their business value.
- Prioritize what the development team should do next. Review and release the results after every sprint.
- Work closely with the engineering team to determine the best technical solutions and reasonable schedules.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years’ professional experience as Product Manager/Product Owner or in a position with similar responsibilities, ideally working with agile teams.
- You have a connection to music – be it hands-on music production or a genuine inspiration in your life. Familiarity with the Music Industry and/or Native Instruments’ Maschine and Komplete Kontrol would be a bonus.
- Experience driving complex strategic initiatives and leading a team to a common goal. You can easily transition between high-level strategy and the concrete requirements of day-to-day business.
- You have a precise and focused mindset, and you appreciate a constantly improving product development setup.
- You have strong analytical skills and can manage a product through its lifecycle by monitoring relevant metrics and KPIs.
- You have a good understanding of the technologies used in our products.
- Your approach to your work is goal-oriented, thorough and meticulous.
- You have excellent communication skills and your command of English is fluent.
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.