Flubit is one of the UK’s brightest technology start-ups.
We’ve built a private e-commerce marketplace that connects shoppers with online retailers through a revolutionary personalised shopping service. On Flubit.com, we can provide better prices for shoppers on items they’ve already decided to buy.
Since our launch in October 2012, we have hosted millions of pounds worth of transactions. We have hundreds of retailers, hundreds of thousands of customers and millions of products within our inventory.
We’ve also developed innovative technologies that allow partners, including Barclaycard, to seamlessly integrate our platform to offer exciting new e-commerce propositions to their customers and directly access our ever growing catalogue of discounted products.
We are now poised to scale massively, with particular focus on customer growth and bringing additional partners on board.
To help us achieve this we are looking to hire a Product Manager to work with our Core Services development team, which is focussed on Flubit’s main consumer products and a number of internal sites.
The role will require you to work closely with the primary stakeholders and the development team in order to deliver world class products in an innovate area of e-commerce. But even more importantly, you have a lot of scope in order to define your own role at Flubit.
– Work with difficult stakeholders to help improve and add to Flubit’s core set of B2C products.
– Liaise with our awesome product manager working with the web services development team.
– Communicate with people at all levels of the business, from interns through to the CEO.
– Prioritise and manage the product roadmap and backlogs in order to meet business objectives and deliver world class products.
– Conduct user research in order to determine how new products should work and how to improve the performance of existing products.
– Use analytics to help identify weak areas of the products, discover more about your users and how they use your products.
– Write User Stories in order to help define how a feature should work from a user’s perspective.
– Conduct UAT in order to ensure that features being released meet customer expectations and are to the highest of standards.
– You’ve had experience working with development, QA and business teams.
– You have a good understanding of the agile development process.
– You have a good understanding of the product life cycle.
– You have the ability to influence the team on challenging projects, obtain buy in and see the projects through to completion.
– You have strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
– You’re capable of multi-tasking and working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
– You are effective at prioritising your many tasks, ensuring nothing critical is left behind.
– You have got a good working knowledge of UX.
– You have a background in an e-commerce related company/role.
– You have previously had 1+ years in a Product focussed role.