Does product discovery, a/b testing, and prioritization make your tail wag? Do you spend weeknights cozied-up with your dog, a tasty beverage, and some fresh data? Do you find yourself constantly asking “What if there was an app for dogs that…” and wondering where all the other dog-crazy people are? If so, we should totally sniff butts (figuratively).
BARK is a fast-growing business for people who absolutely love dogs and want to build things to make dogs happy. We are hiring a Product Manager to oversee our subscriber experience. You and your team will be laser focused on retention and ensuring subscribers are getting the most out of their subscription. You’re an analytical and accountable product leader that gets your fix by communicating across functional teams, juggling competing priorities, and building your vision for the bigger picture. Empathy comes naturally to you, and you’ll do whatever it takes to help your team succeed.
- Define product vision and strategy for the current customer experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, launch, and testing of innovative products to retain existing subscribers.
- Drive product development with our team of designers and engineers ensuring we rely on data to inform testing, launching, and iterating on our projects.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Manage, prioritize, and communicate metric goals, experiments, product backlog and roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, ensuring best possible holistic user experience as you improve the existing customer experience.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience at a technology product company. Preferably on consumer-facing products.
- Experience building native mobile products.
- Experience using data to inform and drive all aspects of the product life cycle. Must be able to identify KPIs, set metric goals, and use data to inform hypothesis driven experimentation.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to retrieve your own data from our data warehouse using SQL as well as various analytics services.
- Great written and verbal skills with both business colleagues and technical colleagues.
- Empathy, optimism, curiosity, humility, and a somewhat inappropriate sense of humor. Openness to poop jokes is a must.