Monday to Friday
09:00 – 17:30This role is based in our London Victoria office but you will need to be able to travel to our Bracknell office too.
Data and how we use it to drive value, is key to The Partnership’s vitality. There are many different data sets that we need to use to ensure our business is constantly moving forward and which enables us to provide the best possible service and experience for our customers. We are looking for a Product Owner who will lead cross-functional teams to deliver improvements to the Partnership’s Data and Insight Capabilities.
You will be passionate about great data, analytics and insight, compliance, and management. making sure that conflicting priorities are managed appropriately. To be successful in this role, it is essential to work across teams and be highly collaborative, as you will be operating in a highly matrixed environment. You will have a great understanding of our customers and be able to strike a balance between customer and commercial needs, constantly re prioritising features and functions effectively. As a great influencer, you will be comfortable working under pressure and will always endeavour to make the best decisions for the customer and the business.
The Partnership’s ultimate purpose is the happiness of all its members, through their worthwhile and satisfying employment in a successful business. Because the Partnership is owned in trust for its members, they share the responsibilities of ownership as well as its rewards – profit, knowledge and power. What other companies provide a share of profits to their workers? Becoming a Partner will open up a host of benefits including subsidised learning, access to exclusive Partner Hotels and so much more.
– Experienced in developing scope, epics, stories, and mapping to commercial outcomes
– Exceptional communication, organisational and analytical skills
– Understanding of the technical architecture of complex data warehouses and the supporting ecosystems
– Understanding of the business logic of data insights and analytics
– Experience of matrixed ways of working.
– Use of Agile methodologies in matrix teams
– Experience of developing one or more of the following: – BI/Insight – Data Warehouse – Complex retail environments – Analytics design
– Experience working with GCPPlease consider the following when making your application:
– Print off the job description now if you require it, as you may not be able to access this once the vacancy has closed.
-We occasionally close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore, we recommend you apply early.