Are you passionate about marketing technology?
Are you the type of person that seeks out roadblocks or tough organizational issues and views them as an opportunity?
Do you thrive on creating imaginative technical solutions to complex problems and driving resolution to them?
Does the idea of constantly changing, high impact work excite you?
[m]PLATFORM is GroupM’s suite of proprietary technology and data that enables truly individualized media planning and activation. Backed by the resources and client roster of the world’s largest media agency group, [m]PLATFORM has the product, organization and scale to transform the way the largest advertisers approach media: from the traditional broadcast model that still dominates our world to an addressable, audience-first model that elevates the power and role of media in marketing.
The right candidate for us would be technically strong, able to work with and listen to industry thought leaders and clients and distill product and technical solutions based on their challenges and ideas; he or she would have hands on product management background; ability to drive thought leadership in a fast-changing market and deliver on results. We are looking for a team leader to drive our capabilities and accelerate the pace of innovation and delivery. This job is for experienced product managers who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment and love working with a dynamic and driven technology team.
In This Role You Will:
- Be Responsible for the end-to-end product life cycle. This includes: market needs, product vision and strategy, roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to client enablement and success.
- Lead and grow a focused, agile team with subject-matter expert capability in Product Strategy and Development.
- Work closely with engineering, data science, QA, user experience, marketing and other core teams
- Participate in the Product & Engineering senior leadership group.
- Set the strategic product direction for the organization and associated technologies
- Hire, retain and groom the next generation of product management leaders on your team and across the organization
- Represent GroupM as a domain and product expert at industry and corporate events.
What You Will Need:
- High energy and passion for the job.
- Leadership proven ability to excite and lead a product team.
- Equivalent of 10+ years of product management or similar experience.
- Deep knowledge of the media and advertising technology landscape and the major players
- A track record of delivering outstanding business results through product innovation
- Strategic vision to predict new trends in digital marketing and implement sound strategies to capitalize on new business opportunities.
- Experience driving Product adoption efforts across large-scale globally dispersed internal teams.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar technical disciplines preferred but not required
- Hands-on experience in big data applications/solutions such as Spark, Couchbase, Hive, HBase, Cassandra, Pig, no-SQL, redshift, etc. Knowledge of Hadoop/grid based programming for large scale problem solving is a plus.
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.