Do you have experience from Product Management? Are you business driven and ready for a bigger responsibility? Do you want to be part of a fast-moving Swedish fintech company working to change the payment landscape? Paynova is now looking for a Product Manager who will lead the product development in the Payments area.
Today, merchants in the crowded e-commerce space struggle to turn a profit due to disappearing margins and are looking for new ways to turn costs into revenue. At the same time brands need to take control of their customer experience without letting the customer journey be taken over by another brand. This is where Paynova comes in: We help merchants and platforms alike with our white-labeled products and transparent profit-sharing model, creating the ultimate customer experience through tailored solutions. The focus of this role as a Product Manager is business and development of existing and new products.
As a Product Manager you will lead and drive the efforts in our payments area which includes, Invoice, Credit offering, Credit Cards and other payment options such as Swish, so that we have the best payment offering to our merchants.
What you will do:
You will work together with the Paynova product team consists today of 5 people, who are responsible for different areas along the customer journey. We work with modern product management practices, such as planning with Now, Next and Later, product discovery, story mapping, impact mapping, achieving product market fit and working onwards etc.
- Define the scope, set the roadmap and KPI’s for the product area Payments
- You will be working to solve our merchant’s problems within the payments domain and delight them with new products
- Working agile, leading a cross-functional team including engineers and testers
- Own the end-to-end product requirements and communicate across different product teams
- Understanding the vision and overall plan of Paynova and build up the strategy for the Payments Area
Who you are:
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit – you thrive in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- You enjoy to take initiative and are comfortable with setting your own agenda
- You have a strong understanding of user needs
- Visionary – you are good at seeing the “bigger picture”
- You are a curious, business-driven person, who easily interact with customers, sales team and other product areas
- You are often the informal leader with strong communicative skills
To be successful in the role we believe you have the following qualifications:
- Good knowledge and experience of Product Management
- Knowledge and interest in UX/CX
- Be able to take initiative and comfortable with setting a roadmap and strategy and create a plan to achieve it
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and be able to communicate with different types of stakeholders, such as engineers, sales, product etc
- Preferably you have some experience in payments and can understand the card and credit worlds
What we offer
We are proud of Paynova and invite you to join our journey to grow our business area. This is an exciting opportunity where your work can make a major impact, help us grow and soon see results of your contribution.
We offer you a fun and interesting place to work and grow under your own responsibility. A positive attitude and being flexible to change goes a long way here at Paynova. Our office space is bright and open in a historic building by the water in Södermalm (Münchenbryggeriet).