About the role:
We’re looking for a junior-level Product Manager as part of the expansion of our consulting firm. You will primarily work with one of our clients in the Animal Healthcare industry, taking ownership of one of their flagship products. If you’re looking to move into Product Management or if you’re early in your career and looking for more experience, this could be the role for you. You’ll be given autonomy and ownership, but also supported with training from experienced product leaders.
You’ll take ownership of all product management aspects of a global product framework that combines digital and physical products, as well as helping integrate internal and external products. You’ll be working closely with the Head of Product, an experienced Product veteran, with the opportunity to get hands-on training in industry best practices in customer interviews, user testing, analytics, etc.
- Managing assigned products through their product lifecycle.
- Define and prepare product specifications, maintain and prioritize the feature backlog, and coordinate releases for defined product areas
- Research, refine, and document product requirements by collecting feedback from customers, partners, and internal teams
- Track product performance in the market, against established KPI’s.
- Work with the senior leadership team to develop medium and long term portfolio strategies.
- Strong attention to detail, comfortable with writing and presentations, strong communicator
- Successful experience leading high-performing peers in a project-based team setting
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Strong educational background; preferably in a quantitative or technical field
- Fast learner, able to grasp complex concepts and follow the details.
- Experience working within team of design, engineering, and marketing professionals to drive a product forward
For more information please apply now.