Customer Experience Platform
Central London, London
£80,000 – £85,000
A global Customer Experience (CX) team is hiring for a Programme Manager to oversee the delivery of a number of workstreams on an innovative digital platform build.
Seeking to deliver best-in-class CX across all touchpoints including web, mobile, tablet and retail, this is the chance to collaborate with culturally diverse global teams of Product, Customer Experience, Delivery, PMO, Development, UX / UI as well as business stakeholders.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and further your career during an exciting period of digital change sponsored by the board of directors in this global brand.
To apply for this role, you should have experience delivering global customer-facing platforms in an Agile / SCRUM framework with a deep passion for platform tech.
As a Programme Manager, you will:
- Deliver across a number of workstreams on a global customer experience platform, collaborating with digital, Customer Experience, IT and business teams.
- Develop programme plans, managing budgets, briefs and schedules for your workstreams, working with the PMO for project planning and Agile delivery.
- Escalate the programme status including issues / risks to senior stakeholders where appropriate.
- Assist global teams in developing and delivering new user and customer experiences across the platform.
- Serve as the regional point of contact for marketing teams within the programme.
- Ensure relevant teams are briefed on delivery processes, identifying project issues and removing roadblocks, both project and development.
To apply for this role, you should be able to show:
- Experience of programme delivery on an international / global customer-facing platform build, ideally as a Programme Manager (or Project Manager, Project Director or Programme Director).
- A collaborative approach to programme delivery, demonstrating experience working with both business and digital / technical stakeholders around the world.
- Knowledge of Kanban as well as Agile / SCRUM experience and previous working knowledge of JIRA.
- Strong reporting skills – having reported in the past to senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge of web apps, information systems, digital marketing solutions and social media platforms.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.
Follow us on LinkedIn for upcoming roles: