Flubit is a rapidly growing e-commerce technology start-up. Our core product, Flubit.com, is a private marketplace that connects shoppers with online retailers via a revolutionary personalised shopping service. BeFlubit is our latest proposition for Flubit partners and allows any business to integrate and natively sell millions of products to their users.
We are seeking a smart, curious and hard working product manager who will combine left and right brain thinking in the right way to deliver brilliant results for our BeFlubit partners. Being a startup, we are looking for someone who is happy to multi-task and ready to get their hands dirty. You should be willing and expect to learn a lot on the job, whilst also bringing expertise to the role.
– Working with the Head of Partnerships to define and deliver the BeFlubit product roadmap.
– Evaluating the market environment regularly and recommending future innovations and product direction.
– Gathering and prioritising requirements from BeFlubit partners as well as internal teams.
– Communicate requirements to the engineering team and carry out functional testing of developed solutions.
– Act as first point of call for any enquiries relating to BeFlubit.
– Provide professional expertise and product knowledge to internal and external clients.
– You have at least 3 years experience working in a similar role and managing external clients.
– You are tech savvy. You know what a good API looks like and are comfortable writing technical documentation.
– You have great communication skills. You can speak in technical detail with developers as well as on a business level with external clients.
– You can handle difficult conversations with external clients in high-pressure situations when necessary.
– You can translate non-technical requirements into technical specifications and know what questions must be answered before any code is written.
And it would be great if you had:
– A technical academic background (BSc or MSc).
– Experience in rapidly moving startup environments.
– Knowledge of behaviour-driven development and the Gherkin language.