Senior Product Manager
ObserveIT is the world’s first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1,900+ customers and growing at more than 50%+ y-o-y. We’re proud to be ranked #2 in best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
ObserveIT’s insider threat monitoring solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and prevent data loss. Our customers include large enterprises such as Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM as well as a growing number of mid-market organizations. We have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to bring a passionate, inspirational and creative approach to lead the launch of our new cybersecurity SaaS product. You will work closely with our customers, engineers, and designers to translate technical requirements into business solutions. This individual will have a direct impact and influence on the future growth and success of ObserveIT.
- Define and transform the vision/strategy into a clearly-defined product roadmap for our new SaaS solution.
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal teams (engineering, marketing, design, etc.) to ensure product vision aligns with business objectives.
- Translate customer needs into clear requirements for new features/product enhancements and break down complex problems using an analytical and creative approach.
- Be a great storyteller: construct clear and compelling narratives to define/identify performance metrics and goals to ensure successful product execution.
- At least four years of product management experience for SaaS/cloud-based products (preferably for a cybersecurity product).
- Curious, ambitious, and passionate with a strong interest in the cybersecurity space.
- Ability to inspire and influence decision-making across all levels of an organization.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with ability to translate ambiguous requirements into practical/functional solutions.
- BA/BS degree required. Technical/engineering background preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time.
Fairness Matters: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.