Summary of role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Property Marketing team at Zoopla. This team is focused on ensuring we balance the needs of our consumers & customers to provide valuable digital marketing products and experiences via our property portal to our marketplace that facilitate the buying, selling, renting and letting of properties.
You will live the full cycle of product management within a cross-functional team. From opportunity assessment, ideation, through validation and delivery, to ongoing product portfolio management. You will develop, execute, deliver and manage tools and services based on strategic themes whilst balancing continuous improvement and operational constraints. Your team will focus in on a specific vision and mission related to the company goals and key themes whilst collaborating with those around you to deliver cohesive value to our customers within the marketplace.
- Experience leading the Product function within cross-functional delivery teams. You demonstrate domain expertise, business acumen, connection between product development and iteration towards company goals
- You demonstrate a value-centric approach to work. You are driven by delivering measurable value to customers
- Agile software development and product discovery methodologies. You reflect the importance of continuous, iterative delivery of value, plus the tools the tools and techniques to facilitate this. You define solutions based on a thorough, methodical and data-driven approach
- You are a flexible, creative communicator with strong written and verbal skills. You can consult, collaborate with & influence key stakeholders and groups
- Obsession with learning. Whether it’s driving key product KPIs, learning new skills or the nuances of the market you are always reflecting on what can be improved and how to get there
- Understanding of the mechanisms of digital marketplaces
- Knowledge of the estate agency and/or new homes development markets
- Experience in digital marketing, ad-tech and/or applied data science