Hackaball (hackaball.com) is a smart and responsive ball that children can program to invent and play their own games. Hackaball is part of the Made by Many family, and together with our partners at MAP we plan to ship the first products to our Kickstarter backers in late 2015.
We’re looking for a product manager who is deeply excited by the opportunity of growing the market for thoughtful and distinctive products that have lasting impact. Someone who’s a keen generalist, who combines hands-on product marketing experience with an interest in supply chain and retail.
Your role will be to work with a multidisciplinary team of developers and designers to bring the physical Hackaball itself, apps and website to market in response to user and business needs.
Your job will involve:
– making sense of business objectives and user needs through continuous research and prototyping
– analysing product performance in testing and in market and responding accordingly
– helping to deliver a physical and digital product that satisfies these objectives and needs
– articulating your thinking to colleagues, other stakeholders and users
– collaborating with engineers, designers and manufacturers to build and release working physical and digital products
– working iteratively in an Agile environment with a multidisciplinary team from Made by Many and MAP and other partners
– creating seamless experiences across physical devices, the web and mobile
This role might be a good fit for someone who has worked for an established consumer technology brand or in a technology startup, particularly in one or more of software applications, electronics or physical products, but we’re open to hearing from people with any relevant background.
If this sounds like the job you can do and the sort of place you’d like to work, please apply at https://madebymany.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0h69t.