Senior UX Designer
Entertainment Company (eCommerce)
Central London, London
£60,000 – £65,000
Are you a Senior UX Designer looking to continue your passion for solving complex design problems in a forward-thinking eCommerce environment?
We have a rare opportunity for a UX Designer or Senior UX Designer to join a global Product Design team, helping to define and redefine online customer booking experiences for a world-renowned entertainment company.
Collaborating with business, product, development and UI teams, the Senior UX Designer will identify new product opportunities and experiences that respond to rapidly evolving customer needs across both web and native mobile.
You will form part of a culture that fosters innovation and promotes teams to have an impact on an international scale, crafting new enterprise-scale products to reach users across EMEA.
This role will suit someone with a strong portfolio of B2C web and native mobile apps and experience driving the UX vision for new products (from strategy to development and rollout).
In this role, the Senior UX Designer will:
- Collaborate with senior team members, UX, UI, product and development teams on complex B2C products.
- Identify new product opportunities, defining problems as well as goals from long-term vision and strategic business goals.
- Champion UX throughout the business, forging strong relationships with business and technical teams.
- Generate wireframes, storyboards, prototypes to exceptional standards.
- Map user flows and prototype interactions, overseeing the development process.
- Design products and features across the full online landscape.
- Lead on customer research in order to identify new innovation opportunities and test new concepts.
- Make informed decisions, working with analytics teams to analyse both qualitative and quantitative customer insights.
- Lead cross-functional design workshops as well as design sprints in order to generate new concepts or build early prototypes.
- Mentor teams of UX designers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A portfolio that demonstrates B2C UX design experience on either complex eCommerce on enterprise-scale products.
- Driven the UX vision for new products from strategy to development and rollout.
- Cross-platform experience including web and native mobile.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud as well as wireframing & design tools such as Sketch, Axure, Visio, Omnigraffle, InVision etc.
- Experience designing and conducting research.
- A customer-centric approach to design and an interest in design for digital platforms.
- An understanding of Agile and Waterfall.
Apply now for more info!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.
Follow us on LinkedIn for upcoming roles: