Senior UI Designer
Entertainment Company (eCommerce)
Central London, London
£50,000 – £55,000
This is a brilliant chance for a Senior UI Designer to develop their career in a global eCommerce entertainment company.
You’ll work with market leading design teams and leadership to craft exceptional visual/UI solutions for a B2B merchant platform. The Senior UI Designer will take ownership of end-to-end projects from concepting through to delivery, excelling on visual and interaction design.
You should have a strong UI portfolio that showcases experience across web and mobile, delivering solutions for large-scale websites, software, or portals as well as branding.
As a Senior UI Designer, you will:
- Understand the long-term vision and business goals, collaborating with cross-functional teams of product, development, design and UX to produce market-ready UI solutions.
- Craft quality visual and interaction design solutions across multiple workstreams.
- Remain consistent with design & brand guidelines and pattern libraries.
- Contribute to creative brainstorms and conceptual meetings.
- As a senior within the team, review and improve design processes and documentation standards.
- Contribute to skunkworks (innovation projects) and proof of concept designs to gain stakeholder buy in.
You’ll be able to show:
- A superb portfolio consisting of both UI and interaction work across mobile and desktop apps.
- Experience working in a design function as either a UI, web, graphic, interaction or interface designer with knowledge of visual design principles and methodology.
- A solid understanding of grid systems and layouts.
- Typography and graphic design experience.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin and Invision.
- That you have managed pattern libraries and design systems.
- Presentation and creative thinking skills, analytical and problem-solving capabilities, and the ability to work as part of a collaborative cross-functional team.
Would you like to hear more about this role? Apply now!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.
Follow us on LinkedIn for upcoming roles: