Being a product manager for our key portal Fertighaus.de means working on features that impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. Together with our management and development teams and under the leadership and mentorship of our CPO, you will be involved in:
- Conceptualizing & launching new features and general improvements of our product
- Managing the daily progress of our IT team and keeping up a frictionless development process
- Analyzing user behavior and the success of recently launched features to foster a number-based decision process
- Creating a world-class user experience based on extensive user research, data analysis & competitor benchmarks
- Understanding the needs of our users, our construction companies and the characteristics of our market
- Unifying the complex requirements of all stakeholders and business goals
- You are experienced in product management or capable of learning new skills in a very short amount of time.
- You communicate in a clear, structured way and you are able to write feature requirements that incorporate both the big picture and the small details.
- You combine a great intuition for UX flow with acknowledging the importance of profound research for creating a great product.
- You are proactive, self-driven and comfortable with a fast-paced and dynamic environments and you have the potential to make yourself irreplaceable.
- You are eager to learn and keep yourself updated about the newest trends in product development & technologies.
- You have a strong interest in UX, user research, analytics, software development, or product processes.
- You love teamwork and include experts from inside or outside the company into product ideation & development process.
- You are very analytical and capable of defining and defending a strong opinion based on facts.
- You are fluent in German and have a good understanding of English (B1).
What we offer
- Fun at work: An experienced, highly motivated team with an open culture and short decisions is expecting you – with bi-weekly breakfast specials and our traditional pub lunch every Friday. Learn more about our team here: http://neuraum.com/home-en#team-en
- Exciting insights: You will learn a lot about founding a successful startup and get insights in a variety of topics like IT-infrastructure, Marketing and Business Development in our weekly Neuraum Academy
- Personal development: At quarterly feedback rounds you will have the opportunity to reflect on your development at Neuraum and to set your personal development path with our CPO
- Attractive package: A permanent contract with a competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Pleasant atmosphere: Hang out on our gigantic rooftop terrace or enjoy fresh fruits and cereals, beverages. Our beautiful office is located in Berlin-Mitte close Rosenthaler Platz and surrounded by tons of fantastic restaurants and bars.