We are looking for a truly great product person to lead all areas of product management at ChartMogul.
As Director of Product Management, you will be in charge of overseeing all product work related to the improvement of ChartMogul’s products, and leading a small and highly capable product team. Due to the size of the product team, this is very much a “player-coach” role, where the majority of the time will be spent as practitioner rather than people manager.
In this role, you will also lead execution of the product roadmap by prioritizing projects, dividing work among the product team, specifying new features, mocking up functionality, and working closely with our Engineering team to build, test, and rollout features and updates. Last, but not least, you will actively seek out feedback from customers to deeply understand their problems and find simple and innovative ways to approach those problems and develop sustainable solutions.
You will become a domain expert in different business models, the analytics and features that are meaningful to each, the solutions currently in the market, and the problems people face trying to gain insight into their businesses.
- You are known to isolate user pain points and devise simple solutions to complex problems
- You have passion and intuition for product quality and strong critical thinking and analysis skills to match
- You have a knack for articulating and distilling complex topics in simple, plain, English
- You have several years of experience in product management, ideally for a SaaS product in the B2B market
- Your technical aptitude and interpersonal skills enable you to work productively with Engineering teams
- You can understand our entire stack – from front-end to the API to data model
- You are an excellent communicator (verbal and written) and can adapt to a range of different audiences
- You have people management/leadership experience and enjoy coaching and seeing people develop
- You are self-aware and humble – you recognize that the team’s success is your success
Nice to have:
- Some experience in the Analytics/BI market
- Experience with data visualisation