Bob’s Watches is looking for a fearless manager, creator, and innovator to join our team as E-commerce Product Manager, with the experience and confidence to lead our business through the next phase of growth and beyond. You will play a key role in helping Bob’s Watches achieve its annual goals, grow digital strategy, site optimization and execution, into a core competency and continually evolve the brand into something truly special. What does the job entail?
• Conceive, implement and optimize strategies that drive conversion, ‘findability”, user engagement and frictionless shopping. Tactics include (but not limited to): SEO and traffic optimization, site taxonomy, cross-sell/up-sell, content, merchandising and photography. See www.bobswatches.com for more info.
• Ensure all aspects of user experience, from load times to mobile layouts, are continually improved and meet or surpass customer expectations and industry standards. Search engine optimization best practices.
• Develop an obsessive user-centric vision to anticipate and solve customer problems and ensure every interaction results in a positive experience.
• Work with UX partner to develop conversion rate optimization programs, including A/B testing and personalization (in the future). Create and manage project roadmaps to identify, prioritize, test, and implement creative solutions that improve usability, accessibility, and the overall shopping experience on our site.
• Leverage data and analytics to identify and solve gaps in the user experience, measure the impact of changes, and learn more about our customer base and what content they find most relevant.
• Manage product merchandising strategy to ensure that the right products are promoted well, at the right time, and to the correct users on the website.
• Lead content and product performance optimization, and work with internal teams to ensure high-quality, on brand creative assets are generated and featured on the site, and to ensure all product assets are within season. What are we looking for?
• 3-5 years experience in e-commerce website management
Strong understanding of SEO best practices and trends
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field • Advanced Google Analytics expertise
• Design experience preferred
• Development experience (HTML/CSS/JS) preferred Who are you?
• Someone who thrives in a fast-changing, dynamic work environment
• Methodical in your goal-setting, able to convince others in your decision making, and honest in evaluating the quality of your work
• An excellent listener, who regularly takes and seeks feedback from all levels of the organization. The CEO is the primary stakeholder for this role. Must be collaborative and adhere to process.
• Clear, direct, and respectful in your communication
• Proven ability to set priorities and manage aggressive timelines
• Extremely organized and able to keep track of small details
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills who prioritizes results over ego
• Comfortable working with cross functional partners (up and down) in a highly collaborative environment
ABOUT BOB’S WATCHES Bob’s Watches, founded in 1999, is the leading online retailer of Rolex watches and has grown substantially, with sales projected to exceed $50 million this year. We are looking to expand our marketing team by bringing on experienced individuals who posses a drive to excel. Our new 10,000 sq. ft. location is in beautiful Newport Beach, Orange County, CA (just minutes from John Wayne airport and the 405). We have been the leading e-commerce online retailer of modern & vintage Rolex watches since 2010, serving customers in over 174 countries. The company was recently ranked #129 in INC 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in America. It has also been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, Forbes, the NY Times, Esquire and more – see our press page for more details. Although we sell luxury products to the rich and famous, we are a bunch of creative and passionate marketing individuals that love to have fun, push ourselves to the next level, and build an inclusive culture that feels more like family than obligation