Mobile Apps Product Manager required
JustGiving is the world’s leading charity giving platform and fundraising community, processing over $3.3bn for 18,000 charities in 14 years.
We collaborate closely with companies, event organisers, and technology leaders such as Facebook, Active Networks, PayPal, Salesforce and Vodafone, to grow giving globally.
We are an unusual company in that we have a strong sense of social purpose combined with a sustainable business model aimed at serving our users, employees and investors in a balanced way.
About the role
We are seeking a talented product manager to take our mobile applications to the next level. Your mission will be to manage, develop and optimise the performance of our existing apps, while identifying opportunities for our mobile applications to accelerate the growth of charitable giving.
This is a great opportunity for an accomplished product manager to lead the multiplatform transformation of our market-leading fundraising service. Your responsibilities will be to:
• Develop a vision and roadmap for our iOS and Android apps based on the feedback of end users, charities and partners as well as JG’s own analytics and the requirements of other product teams
• Manage the timely delivery of a prioritised roadmap of product enhancements, new features and optimisation initiatives, collaborating with UX designers and the wider development team in the process
• Work closely with the marketing and CRM teams to develop the appropriate customer experience and messaging
• Maintain the continued success of our existing live mobile apps and address any under-performance rapidly
• Work with the analytics team to maintain and evolve product performance tracking and reporting; analysing this data to gain new insights
• Work with the wider product team to ensure alignment across the entire business
• Develop a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape and differentiation of our offering
• Ensure that support teams understand the product fully and can provide outstanding customer care for existing live applications and upon the launch of new versions.
A seasoned product manager with a track record of managing large user base mobile applications and end-to-end delivery from vision to post go-live support, you stand out for your collaborative and data-driven approach to work, excellent stakeholder management and strong analytical skills.
You’ll be educated to degree level and:
• Have at least three years’ experience in delivering mobile applications
• Familiar with agile principles and practices aimed at bringing new features and products to market in the shortest possible time.
• Be decisive and able to move fast to test and implement ideas/hypothesis
• Have a proven ability to solve complex problems through creative thinking and experimentation
• Be a first-class team player who keeps their cool under pressure
• Experienced in managing both iOS and Android applications with a deep understanding of the related app store requirements, processes and ecosystems
• Highly collaborative with outstanding communications skills across a wide range of stakeholders – from end users to senior management and external parties
• Have proven experience of and enthusiasm for driving insight from data and research
• And be totally self-motivated, and have a preference for working with minimal support and guidance
In return for everything that you can bring, we pay competitive market rates and can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a growing business that’s part of something bigger, with plenty of opportunities to learn and of course enjoy it at the same time. Are you the one we are looking for? If this sounds like you, please send your CV, together with a covering letter describing why you think you are the right person for us to our People Team at email@example.com