Vivino is changing the way people appreciate and buy wine. We’re the world’s largest wine marketplace, with hundreds of online wineshops meeting millions of wine-lovers. As Product Manager Apps you will be responsible for managing the worlds #1 wine app.
Millions of users use the Vivino app every day for learning and appreciating wine. Managing the day to day development of the product means you will be working on:
- Technical documentation & maintenance of knowledge base for the apps, features, and analytics. You will be the master of a wide variety of areas, including API’s, 3rd Party Integrations, applications, and internal tools.
- Defining, measuring and analyzing metrics that inform the success of the apps.
- Troubleshooting across different systems, searching for patterns & finding solutions to complex problems.
- Providing guidance on tasks, timelines and keeping the development teams on schedule.
- Working with our Senior Product Manager, Apps, you will gain an in-depth understanding of our service by ensuring a high level of cooperation with our product, design and engineering teams.
As part of the product team, you’re expected to:
- Promote a data- and test-driven approach to identifying and optimizing key features.
- Partake in cross-functional meetings, managing backlogs, prioritizing and evaluating new initiatives.
- Support your colleagues with technical product and analytics inquiries.
- Work with qualitative and quantitative user feedback through all possible channels and share knowledge with the rest of the organization.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- You are technical, analytical and have previous experience in building apps.
- You’ve been known for ranting about Crashlytics, Redshift, Mixpanel, and Firebase.
- You haven’t just read about A/B testing, you actually run one or two, or a dozen.
- You have written a python script. You have also regretted executing it.
- You believe that user goals are company goals.
- You like working autonomously, learning something new and adjusting, every.single.day.
- You’re not an asshole.
- At least 2 years of experience in product management.
- A technical background is preferred; you should have fundamental programming skills and a general interest in programming. BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal.
- A comprehensive understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable mobile applications and services.
- Previous experience with tools, resources, and applications being utilized in mobile services development.
- You can write scripts to automate your work.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- You know that magnum does not always refer to ?.
- Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Lunch catering
- Friday Bar
Vivino is the world’s largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of 32 million wine drinkers who use Vivino to engage with more than two million wines every single day. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user based on their ratings and purchases. With Vivino, users can take a photo of any wine label on their mobile
device and Vivino’s proprietary image recognition technology delivers ratings, pricing and a simple purchase option instantly. In addition to making wine discovery fun and easy, Vivino is the best place for users to buy wine for all their needs. Founded by Heini Zachariassen and Theis Søndergaard in 2010, Vivino is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected