We are looking for a talented and ambitious Product Manager to join our team at our fulfillment hub in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia). As the Product Owner for Warehouse Operations you will work hand in hand with our software development team and our Operations team to provide the most efficient and best in class experience to our ZALORA customers.
For this role, we are looking for a new member to be part of our Regional Product Management team which defines the product strategy for all of ZALORA’s markets in SEA.
- You will be responsible for managing a platform that coordinates and manages our warehouse operations, inventory and orders from our ZALORA customers
- You will be the single point of contact within ZALORA for any requests and questions about the technology behind our warehouse operations (inbound, outbound, picking, packing, etc.).
- You will manage the communication between an engineering team assigned to you and the needs of internal and external business stakeholders
- You will write detailed (technical and non-technical) requirements for our developers and work with them to assure that the features are delivered as requested
- You will assure that user experience, features and workflows within the platform deliver the expected business benefit
- You will constantly expand and optimize our warehouse and inventory management system and contribute to ZALORA’s fast growth
- You understand e-commerce concepts and have preferably previous experience in the area of warehouse management and supply chain.
- You are diligent, detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize and release the high number of requests that are logged in our ticket system every month.
- You have experience in agile software development methodologies and are familiar with Scrum, Kanban or other lean software development workflows.
- You know how to define a product roadmap and ensure thorough project management in order to meet your deliverables.
- You are very hands-on and will make sure you know our last mile delivery process better than anyone else in the company!
What we offer:
- Integration into a highly skilled, successful and ambitious team
- A versatile and responsible role
- The ability to make an immediate impact – we’re an agile company and your ideas and effort matter!
- Fun & casual working atmosphere
- International mind-set and close collaboration with management