We’re Farewill – we build simple, beautiful products to change the way the world deals with death.
We’ve grown to lead our industry, becoming the biggest (and favourite) will-writer in the UK within 24 months of launching – building a tight-knit, multidisciplinary team of 18 along the way.
We’re at the forefront of legal technology, playing a crucial role in modernising important legal services, and are now preparing to launch a brand-new direct to consumer probate product on the back of our latest funding round.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to get involved at the start of a process which will help revolutionise the UK probate industry. You will help shape the team, the product and processes as we look to replicate our success with online wills.
Who you are:
You’re a Product Manager motivated by building great products that solve real problems. You’re a fantastic communicator and an even better listener. You love working with great people and giving them the direction, clarity and support to be the best they can be. You love the challenge of wearing lots of hats (metaphorical or literal – that’s up to you).
Over the next 12 months, you’ll:
- Help us build our new, groundbreaking probate product, solving a genuine problem for people working through the practicalities of having lost someone close to them
- Gain an understanding of all aspects of the business and product, from marketing and brand to legal and risk
- Communicate brilliantly with the business and your team, to ensure everyone’s clear on our shared objectives
- Work with designers and developers to research, prioritise, and problem solve, and to build and measure solutions to user problems and business goals
- Work with our Co-Founder/CTO Tom, and the rest of the team to iterate on our product development processes
- Share your learnings, wins and failures to help you and the team continually improve.
Hopefully you’ll have some or all of the following:
- Solid experience in product management
- Experience building a successful consumer-facing product
- Experience turning business goals and user problems into opportunities and roadmaps for your team
- Be super customer focused and love talking to users
- Be able to attain, understand, and review quantitative and qualitative data – and use it to make and communicate your decisions
- Be great at communicating across teams as well as giving and taking feedback
- Have experience of continually improving a product in a growing business.
- The ability to communicate effectively with developers to understand constraints, tradeoffs and capabilities
Bonus points for:
- An interest in building legal products
- Having been involved in building a successful product from scratch, through user research to success
If this sounds like what you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to hear from you. If you’re not sure that you exactly fit the above criteria, please get in touch anyway. Personality and attitude is just as important as experience!
- 28 days holiday
- Competitive salary and share options
- Santander cycles membership
- Regular off-site days and team lunches
- Work from home on Wednesdays, flexible start and end to your day.