We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Play a part in the creation of new innovation methods at Sky. ‘Sky Labs BETA’ is a pilot for Sky’s future Innovation Centre at our Osterley campus.
We are looking for an energetic individual to join our small core team, designing and delivering workshops for teams across Sky, and supporting the ongoing development of innovation methodologies at Sky.
– Understand the strategic goals of each project and ensure the objectives of each team are met.
– Facilitate and co-facilitate workshop sessions, leading activities that support group collaboration, alignment and ideation.
– Understand the role of Insight, and work with our Insight Lead to schedule and deliver the supporting activities.
– Ensure all logistical aspects are taken care of; e.g. video & audio capture, VC arrangements, room bookings, visitor bookings etc.
– Facilitated workshops, or guided large teams through activities or projects.
– Great communication skills, and the ability to manage and lead a room of people from a variety of departments and backgrounds, keeping enthusiasm and energy levels high.
– Excellent stakeholder management skills.
– Managed multiple work streams, tasks and delivery plans. You’ll have demonstrated you can see around corners, anticipate hurdles and proactively resolve them. You can think on your feet and flex your approach.
– Demonstrated you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get great results for your team and your projects.
– Demonstrated tenacity, but you’re also curious, adaptable, open to the ideas of others, and willing to experiment. You’re both a dreamer and a doer.
– Shown you’re organised and systematic, but also intuitive. You’ll ask great questions, apply logic, critical thinking and business experience, but can also spot connections others don’t see.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about