Azoomee is the UK’s leading digital entertainment platform for children aged 5 – 10 to watch, play and learn online. We’re looking for a Product Manager who’s passionate about creating amazing experiences for children and families. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer and working closely with the Engineering, Marketing and Creative teams, the Product Manager will have a key role in our ambitious and fast-growing scale-up.
Key duties and responsibilities:
You will be responsible for …
- Analysing product performance, researching the competition and evaluating customer feedback to identify areas for optimisation and innovation.
- Developing detailed specifications for all new product features and enhancements.
- Breaking large projects down into a prioritised, logical sequence of achievable tasks, and then ensuring timely delivery.
- Managing app releases and app store presence.
- Managing the product roadmap.
You must have …
- A minimum three years of experience delivering media-centric apps to market; thorough real-world experience of the lean product development lifecycle.
- A demonstrable experience of requirement gathering and specification writing, including the creation of user stories and validation tests.
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of Agile methodology.
- Experience of collaborating with and managing remote teams and third-party suppliers.
- Experience working in fast-moving start-up or scale-up organisations.
The ideal candidate will also have experience with the children’s and family entertainment markets.
You have …
- A keen eye for detail; you are meticulous and detail-oriented.
- A logical and thoughtful approach to planning.
- The ability to multi-task and work flexibly.
- Strong communication skills; you are able to present ideas clearly and confidently.
About the role:
- Full-time, permanent
- Salary: competitive, subject to experience
- Participation in Azoomee’s share option scheme after one year
- 25 days paid holiday (plus public holidays)
- Subsidised gym membership
- You must have unrestricted authorisation to work in the United Kingdom
Apply by emailing us and telling us why you’d like to work with us and what you can offer. Please contact: email@example.com
Our office is based in Shoreditch, London. Our team members, investors and advisors come from the Media & Entertainment industry and together we are executing an ambitious plan to grow Azoomee into the best children’s media technology company in the space. Azoomee is a BAFTA-nominated, multi-award winning product, selected by Apple as ‘App of the Day’ in 2018 and is partnered with O2 and Vodafone. This is a great opportunity to join our winning team at a key stage in the company’s life.