Lab08 is experienced R&D service partner with a trusted team of professionals. We are a Bulgarian-Danish IT company with an office in Copenhagen and most of our work is related to the Scandinavian countries. For our growing team, we are looking for highly-skilled professionals to join our company.
About This Position
The Product Manager (PM) will work closely with different departments and stakeholders in the whole organization. He/She will be the primary point of contact, representing the voice of the customer to our software development team. Teamwork is necessary to develop strategies, product plans, requirements and priorities for new development. The manager will work closely with the engineering team to provide product documentation.
We are expanding our team and therefore we are looking for you!
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to work with different stakeholders including engineering, sales, marketing, and support teams
- Work experience with software development methodologies (such as Agile, Scrum…)
- Experience and knowledge on bug tracking systems, project management tools, source control systems
- Basic experience with product usability principles and user interface design
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of the product development lifecycle
- Expected to be comfortable with product data and analytics
- Ability to acquire customers, market and industry knowledge
- Experience in people management
- Experience in customer research
Then we would be extremely happy to offer you:
- Professional Learning Opportunities
- Excellent office location
- Full-time position
- Semi-Flexible working hours
- Health benefits
- Sport benefits
- A small and young team with a great atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.