Full-time, London or NYC (50% travelling)
Compensation: Up to £80K per annum + Equity
Daye is a pre-launch female healthtech startup developing a platform for women to take control of their health through improving product offering and screening accessibility.
We are currently developing the world’s first plastic-free, pain-relieving tampon: we use natural fibers, as part of our commitment to environmental sustainability, in our tampons and infuse them with pharma-grade, hemp CBD to offer an immediate, effective form of pain relief.
We are a team of 6 based in East London and have raised over £1M from leading investors such as Index, Kindred and Hummingbird.
About the Role
You will be responsible for our product from strategy to execution, and contribute to a great product alongside designers, engineers, founder, brand, operations and manufacturing teams. You will drive more than just the work: from process improvements to influencing our product roadmap, you’ll take part in every step of development—and continue tracking your work even after launch.
You will have full ownership over all things product. At first you will oversee both our e-commerce and mobile app. In the medium term, you will exclusively dedicate your time to Daye’s mobile app.
What you will accomplish:
- Build and manage Daye’s mobile (iOS, Android) product roadmap; set goals and track deliverables.
- Drive product strategy forward, prioritize major initiatives to increase conversions, and engagement across Daye subscriber base.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify and propose high-impact testing opportunities.
- Define and oversee product roll-out strategy.
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and business leads on product flows and aesthetics.
- Ensure seamless project execution and document learnings for continued growth.
- Spec writing.
- UI/UX wireframing.
- 5+ years experience building software products from inception through public launch, with a focus on engaging B2C subscription products. Experience in wellness/femtech/health products is a plus.
- Deep intuition and passion for product.
- Ability to deconstruct industry and competitor trends to inform roadmaps.
- Strong experience with increasing subscription conversion and retention.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with experience in start up environments
- Ability to translate broad vision into decisive action
- Strong customer focus and empathy
- Excellent communication, including the ability to converse at a technical level
- Strong data, metrics, and analysis skills
- Competitive salary;
- Stock options;
- A casual, dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment;
- Flexible hours
- Health insurance