Would you like a new, career-defining opportunity? Do you want to work for a trusted consumer champion? If yes, read on…
Our mission at GoCo Group is centred around making our services better, easier and faster so that our customers can save time on saving money.
Over the last 18 months we have been on a digital evolution; we’re embracing our tech values of simplicity, intelligence and beauty and we are embedding Agile methodologies across all areas.
We’ve rolled out many exciting new products and in 2018 we acquired Energylinx, a market-leading (B2B2C) energy comparison and providing switching capability services to over 200 affiliates, including some of the UK’s best-known organisations such as Which?, Citizens Advice Bureau, and GoCompare.
Our Product Management team plays a pivotal role in our continued success in this area. As the first Product Specialist in our Scotland office, you will lead Tribes, and work closely with the ELX management team, the GoCo Group Product Team and engineers to lead products from conception to launch to generate profitable revenue streams, always focused on building the greatest possible customer experience.
You will be directly responsible for the creation of a clear roadmap for the continued strategy and crafting of this established product – bringing it’s features and solutions to the market and working in a future-facing way, making Energylinx a more product centric business. This is an excellent opportunity to really inform and guide the future direction of the business as a whole.
If you thrive on building best in class products, providing the slickest user experience and you confidently monitor metrics to ensure you’re delivering then this role is for you!
The role will require some travel to our Newport and Alloa (Scotland)offices.
Key Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated record in taking B2B2C and service products to leading market positions, in an Agile environment, and challenging timescales
- Strong Experience in API powered product management and solutions architecture
- Experience in managing software development lifecycles (innovation, and mature growth)
- Experience in high performance eCommerce businesses
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing and customer research/segmentation
- Experience with analytics, including conversion and engagement rates
- Relevant degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive the innovation, roadmap and goals for the ELX product
- Create a customer-centric vision which can drive focused direction for the business, and satisfy your stakeholders
- Write business cases & hypotheses, product strategies, roadmaps and product requirements
- Seeks & use quality data to uncover new insights, and drive new product improvements
- Is a key driver of the leadership & culture at ELX
- Reporting to a Product Director, you will work with a cross-functional team including designers and engineers to lead products from conception to launch
- Collaborate with ELX leadership, and the wider GoCo Group product team, to forge an innovate roadmap for ELX energy services, an enable new revenue streams for the business
- You will have the technical background to work closely with our engineering team