Product Manager, NetSuite (https://usr55.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-us/avidxchange/Posting/View/1139):
- Work with Agile Scrum team(s), including software developers and testers, to develop user stories and maintain a product backlog.
- Serve as the voice of the customer across the organization and be passionate about delighting customers via strong value propositions and top-notch customer experience.
- Work with Product Leadership to create and execute strategies for maximizing the commercial potential of the designated product set, with short, medium and long-term goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of Customer Usage, Competitor Products and Market Trends, and translate that intelligence into detailed product requirements for product enhancements and/or new product development.
- Develop clear and compelling roadmaps and priorities for each product and support proposed strategies with detailed business case analysis for new products and product extensions.
- Work closely with the technology teams and internal stakeholders to track progress on specific customer and product initiatives, from initial product concept through the full product lifecycle.
- Partner with the wider Product Marketing team to provide thought leadership around the product set and assist with product promotion and go-to-market strategy.
- Evolve a product idea through a user-centered design process.
- Understanding service delivery components in the end-to-end program.
- Collaborate with the UX/Design team to create wireframes, A/B testing, and mockups to visually demonstrate the imagined user experience.
- Work closely with the Sales, Product Marketing and Financial Planning and Analysis teams to help identify new product opportunities to drive growth within the existing customer community and new adjacent customer sets.
- Become the resident Subject Matter Expert on designated products and markets served and support sales efforts through client presentations, product decks, RFP responses etc.
- Track product metrics to drive growth and measure expected outcomes to manage to goals and business objectives.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience with Oracle NetSuite or similar ERP preferred.
- Required Bachelor’s (or foreign equivalent) in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related degree and 2 years of experience as a product manager in a software business or other related business.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree and 2 year experience, we will accept a Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related 1 year of previously stated experience.
- Strong product management experience and skills. Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization internally and externally.
- Team player who brings a sense of positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional partners across the organization.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills with the ability to construct and evaluate different business model approaches to maximize ROI.
- Previous experience working with UX designers a plus.
- Previous experience/strong interest in B2B payments a plus.
- Previous experience with localization (L10n) a plus.