Veeva is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences. Building upon Veeva’s industry cloud strategy, our Vault team is developing an innovative cloud-based Commercial Content product suite that will transform the way life sciences companies manage their critical documents and other digital assets. Think of a platform and applications that will do for Regulated Content Management what salesforce.com did for CRM.
If you have ever dreamed of being a product owner for a game-changing cloud-based content management product, read on. The Product Manager for Vault Commercial Content, is a critical position responsible for understanding global life sciences promotional materials review needs, honing the roadmap and vision for the Vault Commercial products, and working closely with the engineering team to bring your vision to life. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of regulated content management capabilities to the life sciences industry.
The ideal candidate blends strong domain expertise in the life sciences promotional materials review process along with traditional outbound product management skills, and a passion for solving complex design problems with elegant, inventive solutions.
- Drive the product direction of the Commercial Content applications
- Design innovative product features based upon industry requirements for the Commercial Content applications and the wider Vault Platform
- Author high quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Interact with customers to understand business needs
- Interact with engineering team to drive product feature implementation
- Demonstrate product to internal and external audiences
- Provide support to areas of the organization including: Sales, QA, Development, Services
- Domain expertise in the review and approval of regulated content. The ideal candidate will have expertise in the promotional materials business process of life sciences companies, with direct experience in the MLR review process
- Experience managing a multi-year product roadmap and synthesizing and prioritizing input from internal and external stakeholders
- Experience interacting with customers, development or Internal IT, and consulting teams
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, with little direct supervision. You have to like the small company feeling
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Knowledgeable in technology
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can understand
- Good design and user experience sensibilities
- Bachelors degree
Nice To Have
- Experience with and understanding of content / document management platforms
- Experience implementing SaaS enterprise applications
- Experience with automating business process through workflow tools
- Experience in a software product management or comparable role creating product / solution requirements and designs