We are CNN. THE WORLD’S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
It’s not about the level. It’s about you. We don’t want to put you in a box. We want you to break it. You will work in an environment of focused teams who are highly collaborative. Sharing experiences and skills across these teams strengthens us and our products. We are looking for Product Gurus at all-levels of in the following areas.
- Content Platform (CMS) – Management of greenfield build of editorial tools especially with a SaaS strategy, advanced data usage within a CMS
- Video Platform and Services – Innovative and Video-focused visionary to drive the end-to-end technology services for video delivery and players. Drive the evolution of our video products and services for live and VOD content
- Data and Machine Learning – Drive machine learning and personalization with large userbase, large scale stream processing pipelines, video/audio/text processing pipelines, privacy by design experience, data integration around instrumentations, user segmentation and analysis
- Direct to Consumer Capabilities, Registration and User Profile Management – Create a smooth user experience around registration, profile, data collection & advanced experiences via user data
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, relevant professional experience with digital products
- Ability to be agile among a changing environment
- Curiosity that sparks collaboration, communication and innovation
- Pride in your work product that drives you to create the best result every day
- Great employee benefits
- On-the-job development opportunities
- Remote working arrangements available
- On-site wellness facilities
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.