At Druthers, it’s our mission and our passion to empower organisations to find the best person to make an impact on their work, from a diverse shortlist of remarkable talent.
We connect top calibre talent with innovative and inclusive Technology and Digital organisations across the UK, Europe and the US and are proud to offer equality of opportunity to our candidates, through our commitment to helping to level the playing field.
We’re currently partnered with a fantastic global rapidly growing FinTech firm in the City of London who is looking to grow their Technical Product Management team.
The ethos behind the company is to design and deliver advanced distributed ledger technologies to disrupt the payments industry. You’ll be working in the intersection of business, technology and the customer, to break down complex problems to make data-driven decisions that best serve your stakeholders. The culture of the company is fast-paced, collaborative and dedicated to lifelong learning and evolution.
- Computer Science or Engineering background
- Experience in PaaS or SaaS
- Experience driving complex technology projects
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in consulting roles would be an advantage
- Private Medical & Dental
- Retirement scheme & life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave & family-friendly policies
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Working from home & flexible working (as needed and agreed)
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience and merit
- Discretionary Equity-Based Incentive Plan
- Discretionary bonus (or commission based incentive plan)