Are you a Product Manager looking for a high-impact startup role? Then we’d love to talk!
MUSO is the authority on digital piracy – creating opportunity from data. Having recently closed a Series A, we are looking to expand our Product team to realise the company’s ambition and deliver value to our customers through our product.
Valuing ingenuity, focusing on excellence and getting stuff done are part of our DNA. People who bring in new ideas and mindsets are what we seek with every new hire.
Working within our Product team and in close collaboration with every other part of the company, you will drive the execution of the product vision, translating strategy into reality. You will establish customer value, lead a development team, and measure success. You will play a key role in realising the overall strategy of the company!
- 1-3 years of industry experience
- Strong customer-centric mindset
- Experience of Agile product development environment, including working with Design & UX
- Experience building B2B SaaS products
- Stakeholder management skills collaborative working
- Good communication & attention to detail
Nice to haves
- Technical focussed product management experience
- Experience in a small, fast-paced environment
- BI tooling, Google Analytics – comfortable working with data to make decisions
- Be part of a data-led company, who are passionate about their products.
- Recognition and reward including share options, company benefits and lots of input into the evolving products.
- Work from home 2 days per month.
- We actively encourage an inclusive, collaborative environment. Your ideas, discoveries and opinions will all be welcomed.
- Be part of a rapidly expanding company.