We’re Sky. Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking News. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
‘Our team is instrumental in helping customers find the shows they already love and discover new content that they will love across all of Sky products and services. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to some of the most exciting projects we’ve ever worked on’ – Head of Content Discovery & Personalisation
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Senior Product Lead, you will be passionate about continually challenging and improving our existing content discovery and personalisation features ensuring Sky’s customers have the best possible experience whenever they turn on their TV or open one of our applications.
- Never settle for the status quo and take long term ownership of a specific set of content discovery features and/or functionality, continually assessing strengths and defining areas to improve.
- Produce product and customer experience insights to frame and challenge hypotheses and ideas. Leveraging your findings to continually enhance our customers content discovery experience.
- Collaborate with other key business areas including Marketing, Content Engagement and Technology to develop, launch and support features that will improve Sky’s customers content discovery experience.
- Work closely with UX and creative teams to develop innovative experiences that deepen customer engagement.
- Understand competing products and the views, and wants, of our customers in crowded and fast-moving markets.
- Provide insights and recommendations to improve the product and delivery process.
- An entrepreneurial spirit! You will need to be a self-motivated, dedicated, quick learner who is ambitious and able to work both independently and within a team.
- Skills to be a great communicator and convey your ideas effectively and show through leadership.
- A demonstrable ability to collaborate and influence multiple partners gaining alignment and sign-off as and when appropriate.
- Experience working with and influencing Technology, Design and UX teams.
- A proven track record in delivering and managing complex products.
- Past experience, and understanding, of optimising products through testing and analysis, including AB testing, qualitative and quantitative customer research, data mining and web analytics.
- An understanding of resourcing and budgeting with experience making priority calls and recommending appropriate trade-offs when necessary.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services