We’re on a mission to transform the way the world’s products are made. Supply chains have been global for years, but finding the right manufacturer – and getting the right product built – is incredibly difficult, even for the world’s biggest brands.
Supplycompass help brands and manufacturers (in the fashion, homeware and furniture sectors) build faster, leaner and more responsible supply chains. Brands and manufacturers can connect instantly via our digital sourcing platform, and use our software to design their products and manage production through to delivery quicker than ever before.
With significant early traction, regular revenue and another investment round closing, we’re building our in-house product & engineering team to be the heartbeat that drives the company forward.
We’re looking for a well-rounded product manager to help us through this next phase of growth at Supplycompass. You’ll be working on a product with huge scope for innovation, and within an organisation striving to follow modern day best practice. This means a genuine voice in strategic direction, and the freedom to achieve agreed product goals how you and the team see fit.
As part of this role, you will:
- Help define product strategy and goals
- Collaborate with the team to define how our strategy is achieved
- Be the voice of the customer, ensuring we continue to deliver them value
This role will be part delivery and part strategic, and as such we’d like you to have a rounded view on the full product development process. However, we appreciate that Product Management is a complex discipline, and will provide mentorship through our advisory network if desired.
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone with energy, drive and enthusiasm to achieve our big vision.
- Experience within the product manager domain, or similar, for 5+ years
- Good knowledge of all the basics (e.g. roadmaps, prioritisation, discovery and definition)
- Domain knowledge in one or two related areas (e.g. marketing/growth or software development)
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: £40,000 to £70,000 with the potential for options
Fast pace environment with lots of room for personal growth
Fantastic opportunity to transform in one of the biggest industries in the world
Access to product mentorship, if desired