With 100 million customers worldwide and 500 employees, Avira is a leading provider of security solutions for private and professional customers.
The Windows Consumer Suites business unit develops and markets Avira’s core offerings on the Windows platform. We are a cross-functional team of 30 passionate people and are responsible for Avira Free Security, Avira Prime, Avira Internet Security and Avira Optimization Suite. Our vision is to offer well integrated security products for Windows that customers love – free and paid. To further drive this, we are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the story that we tell about your products internally and externally. You will support this story with world-class materials, online content, messaging and positioning for the products. You will be the driver for outbound marketing and work with the Marketing department to develop innovative marketing programs. With your attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with your ability to understand and translate technical product features into tangible user benefits, you will drive demand and revenue for all consumer suites on the Windows platform.
- Develop and drive product marketing, including the positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation of our products
- Conduct market research and target segmentation, position the product strategically
- Prepare and manage global product marketing strategies and executions for new product launches, to ensure best possible market introduction and adoption
- Roll out and monitor all product specific marketing and communication measures during the product lifecycle, generating demand
- Translate benefits of product features into customer-facing messaging
- Ensure that the Marketing and Product Management teams are aligned and work hand-in-hand
- Align with product management on pricing strategies
- Be the main contact point for all product marketing-related questions
- You are a versatile professional, with more than 5 years of experience in e-commerce
- You are able to synchronize with local and international teams in order to move things forward
- You have experience in marketing for B2C target groups.
- You have deep insights in product management and marketing
- You are experienced with competitive analyses for international markets with country-specific particularities
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive teams, ideas and projects to a focused strategy.
- You have a good understanding of the digital product landscape
- You are well organized, efficient and highly results-oriented
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are analytical, strategic, and data-driven
- You are used to working in an international, multi-cultural environment
- You are fluent in English
- Professional challenges to match your interests and skills
- Cutting-edge IT infrastructure
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Stimulating work environment
- Flexible working hours
- International team
- Subsidized canteen, free gym, free ice cream, and other great benefits!
This position is based in Tettnang, Germany or Munich, Germany.