Digital Services Product Manager
Salary: Circa £36,000 – Plus Inner London Weighting
Fixed Term Full Time, 35 hours per week: 11 months (until end of March 2020)
Benefits: Up to six weeks paid holiday, contributory Pension and Health care packages plus much more
Are you looking to take the next step in your career journey with an organisation that was voted in the Top Ten of the Guardian UK 300 in 2018?
How do we work ?
Action for Children does what’s right, does what’s needed and does what works for children in the UK. Every year, our team changes the lives of over 300,000 children, young people and families.
You will be leading the discovery and development of digital services based on user needs and research, to deliver on organisational priorities. Are you ready to start?
AIM: To conduct user research into the needs and wants of parents experiencing conflict – are parents aware of this conflict and the impact of behaviour on their children – and then prototype and pilot a solution to engage parents to help reduce the impact on children and young people.
What the role entails?
- Researching user needs and trends, develop and deliver income generating products.
- Working with colleagues to develop an expert knowledge of users’ needs. Ensuring that these needs are meet through the delivery of correct products.
- Bringing the vision of new products to life for all involved stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining a product roadmap, writing user stories that bring these products to life.
- Ensuring that products are exciting and interesting to users.
- Goal setting against products to demonstrate achieved benefits.
- Managing project budgets.
- Attending events and keeping up with the latest products, services and software releases in the charity sector.
What will you need?
- Proven experience of product management and a passion for creating income-generating products
- Team player who is experienced at working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong research and analysis skills.
- Great idea’s generator who clearly captures and records these ideas, turning them into great products.
- Able to test ideas to make sure they can and will work.
- Ability to produce clear, concise summaries and identify critical information, both written and verbally
- Great with people, you can tailor your presenting to your audience.
What are the rewards?
- Minimum 29 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme, up to 7% employer match
- Season ticket travel loans
- Discounts at major high street retailers
What are you waiting for? This is a fantastic opportunity to support, guide and inspire. Apply now!