With 100 million customers worldwide and 500 employees, Avira is a leading provider of security solutions for private and professional customers.
The Windows Consumer Suites business unit develops and markets Avira’s core offerings on the Windows platform. We are a cross-functional team of 30 passionate people and are responsible for Avira Free Security, Avira Prime, Avira Internet Security and Avira Optimization Suite. Our vision is to offer well integrated security products for Windows that customers love – free and paid. To further drive this, we are looking for a very experienced Product Manager (f/m/x).
As a Product Manager (f/m/x) for Windows Consumer Suites you design and build world-class consumer products through which users can experience an effortless digital life anywhere. You define, communicate and realize vision and strategy for your products. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders – spanning from Engineering to Support to Marketing to ensure quality and successful delivery of your products.
- Build incredible experiences to make users fall in love with the product
- Develop product requirements and specs based on customer needs and market opportunities
- Work closely with the designated development teams and other contributors to build a product strategy and maintain the backlog using agile methodologies
- Monitor, identify and test new technologies and business models
- Continuously explore ideas with engineers and designers
- Know your numbers and act on relevant KPI’s
Keys to hiring
- University degree
- 10+ years of experience as Product Manager or Product Owner
- Proven track record of parenting successful products in the B2C space
- Had end-to-end responsibility for major products and defined their vision + strategy
- Experience working with agile methodologies in a software/online company
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Customer driven with good experience on UX/UI best practices
•Professional challenges to match your interests and skills
•Cutting-edge IT infrastructure
•Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
•Stimulating work environment
•Subsidized canteen, free gym, free ice cream, and other great benefits!
This position is based in Tettnang, Germany near Lake Constance.