As Product Manager, Platform (m/f/d) you lead the strategy definition and goal setting for our product platform teams in line with our overall product vision. Facilitate solving complex problems across multiple teams on Platform level. The product platform teams’ mission is to enable the delivery of a high quality product by providing cross-vertical components, services and features (e.g. task management).
You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers and engineers to improve overarching user experiences and develop new components and features used by thousands of daily users.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze customer feedback and anticipate and respond to broader implications on product based on customer trends or competition.
- Be a go to person for peers and external stakeholders for our product platform efforts. Align our product platform teams around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a respective product roadmap.
- Oversee Personio’s information architecture and collaborate with product designers on overarching user experiences.
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting with one development team and contribute to execute on our product roadmap based on a well-prioritized backlog. As Product Owner you decompose complex problems, write clear specifications and participate in all sprint activities.
- At least 6 years of experience in various digital Product Management positions, including working for a SaaS company
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting, applying Scrum
- Strong foundation of Product Management practices and analytical skills, e.g. working with JTBD
- Extensive knowledge about web technologies and UX Design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a track record of cross-team collaboration
- Ability to build confidence, cohesion, and inspiration across our product & engineering organization
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or comparable field
- Fluency in English and preferably German
- Impact: Play a decisive role in globally shaping our product experience
- Purpose: We tackle real problem for organizations and HR teams across Europe
- Mastery: Solve hard problems within an extensive product and high complexity
- Setting: We have in place a best in class organization focused around autonomy. It’s supported by a strong technical setup that allows for high test automation, continuous delivery, feature flag roll-outs and much more
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a “company car” (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
- Relocation support and 26 paid vacation days
Enabling Better Organizations.
Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.