Eversight is the recognized leader in AI-powered price and promotions. Eversight’s proprietary cloud-based SaaS solution brings AI and continuous experimentation to consumer brands and retailers. Our software acts as coach, enabling market leaders to transform pricing and promotion strategy for the $600 billion spent in consumer goods retail using intelligent, real-time data and insights.
Reporting to the Director of Product, you will work directly with our customers and prospects to define new products and expansion opportunities. Internally, you will partner with Engineering, Data Science, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales to bring these new capabilities rapidly to market. This is an opportunity to experience the excitement of working with a highly collaborative team of experts in a dynamic, growing startup at the forefront of transforming an industry.
With an initial focus on developing new products, you will manage all aspects of the product lifecycle from strategic definition of opportunities to the tactical execution of building and operating a live product, including:
- Collaborating with prospects and customers (and internally with Sales and Customer Success) to synthesize business requirements, develop mock-ups, and write specifications for development
- Facilitating customer feedback sessions to gather direct input on product usability
- Working with Engineering and Data Science to ensure clear understanding of specifications and develop the product roadmap
- Providing support across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to ensure successful sell-in and support of the product
- 5+ years in a B2B SaaS product management role focused on defining software market and functional requirements
- Demonstrated ability to bring early-stage products to market through creative problem solving, ruthless focus on minimum viable product, and an ability to foster engagement with early adopters
- Ability to write clear, market-driven software product requirements
- Ability to critically evaluate product feedback gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and identify highest priority needs
- Highly collaborative and interested in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Working knowledge of the Retail and / or Consumer Packaged Goods industries
- Specific experience with promotion, pricing, or merchandising related processes a plus
- Education or experience in quantitative or engineering discipline
About this Company
Eversight is the recognized leader in AI-powered pricing and promotions. Global brands and retailers rely on the Eversight platform to optimize pricing and respond to market conditions, deliver higher ROI on promotional spend, and enable data-driven collaboration on investments. Eversight is generating 10-25% improvement in sales volume at leading customers such as Coca-Cola, Mars, and Molson Coors. Founded in 2013, Eversight is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, with offices in Chicago and New York.